12 thoughts on “S12 video ~ A touch of England

1. Thanks Matt, so much. We highly appreciate all the effort you went to, to do this video, even though you were on holidays, I hope your having a really great time over, in England. Once again thanks alot Matt, the video was awesome!!!! πŸ™‚ πŸ™‚

2. thanks Matt for sending your awesome video about England. It looks like your having a great time, i hope you get to visit some other cool places.

3. Great work Matt, thanks for taking us on a trip down Harry Potter lane, my Steph would like to see the cupboard under the stairs?? I would like to have seen you in one of the phone boxes and perhaps with a Bobby hat on. Safe trip back, we look forward to your return

4. Awesome video Matt great job looking forward to more blogging fun. πŸ™‚ πŸ™‚ πŸ™‚ πŸ™‚ πŸ™‚

5. Nice video Matt its so cool but it was a shame that the video did not come on time, but overall it was cool.

6. Hi matt, The video is very interesting and England must be fun and freezing in England especially all those fun places to visit .

7. Hi Matt. Wow that is great. Sorry I didnt comment before, you did great making that video it looks really great. I really like the fancy post box and the harry potter hall where he ran from fluffy the three headed dog. You will feel warmer here it is much warmer then England. For us it might feel cold here, but for you it is a big change. I hope you had a great time in England with your family.

8. Hi Matt. Wow that is great. Sorry I didnt comment before, you did great making that video it looks really great. I really like the fancy post box and the Harry Potter hall where he ran from Fluffy the three headed dog.

9. You will feel warmer here it is much warmer then England. For us it might feel cold here, but for you it is a big change.

10. Thanks Matt, the video looked awesome, You did a great job! πŸ™‚
    You showed me heaps about what’s in England!! I can’t believe a bit of the Harry Potter was filmed over there!!
    The phone box looks so cool and the money looks sooooo different then to Australia.
    IT MUST OF BEEN FREEZING OVER THERE, It was really nice you doing the video when you were away.